Blog

Artist Picks: Jeff Ballard (Something To Burn)

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Jeff Ballard (Something To Burn)
(This past September Hollywood rockers Something to Burn released their Transitions on Scott Weiland’s Soft Drive Records and next year they’ll be hitting the road with Weiland’s STP.)

Audrye Sessions - "Relentless"
I just think this band delivered a full album of good songs which is rare these days. It's a bit sappy but I love it.

Fun - "Walking The Dog"
I think this song is brilliant with the mixture of sounds compacted into 3 and a half minutes.

Kiss - "Modern Day Delilah"
I'm going old school with the classic rockers delivering thundering rock when they are 60 years old. I dare you to do that at 60.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home